Saturday, April 16, 2011

SATURDAY,16 APRIL 2011



Have Dreams.Believe it.Success comes.


No Color.We Die !


Thumbs up for the quotes ?


Money can't buy us happiness :)

  • Today,wasn't "The Day" that I expected,sadly .
The honours day went well but the report card day,happened not the way I expected.sadly.

------> Good News. (:
  • Choral Speaking was a succes :D
  • awesome performances from the sketch of The "Romeo and Juliet"
  • Choir went well. Presented by the form 1.Guided by this awesome talented Pianist "Ms.Cherie.
  • The guest of honour was satisfied,I guess ;)
------->Bad News :/
  • Report card day.
  • Complains here,Complains there.
  • Must change ! next month its the new me ! O.o
  • My mid-term exam is around the corner.
  • MUST get better grades ==
  • Work hard,to achieve to the next level :P
-LOL I'm actually talking like I'm seriously going to do it. Or am I ? O.o

haha anws,chow !






0 comments: